Superannuation, Trust and Taxation
Superannuation, trust and taxation go hand in hand with estate planning.
Headed up by Tim Pepper who has over 20 years’ experience in this complex area of the law, our passion is to provide you with practical solutions in relation to your superannuation, trust and taxation issues. Our aim is to assist you to put in place and maintain tax effective superannuation and trust investment strategies as part of your overall estate and business planning.
We provide expert advice on all aspects of the law relating to superannuation, trust and taxation. We are able to review and prepare all types of documents relating to your superannuation fund and family trust to ensure that you are compliant with the latest rules and regulations. We work on a fixed fee basis with a short turnaround time.
We also carry out front and back end compliance work including rulings, applications, tax opinions sign-offs, objections and appeals and we have significant experience successfully resolving taxation disputes and breaches of tax and superannuation laws.
We help you navigate your way through complex rules and regulations so that you remain legally complaint. Our key areas of expertise include:
- establishment and maintenance of Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF) and discretionary family trusts
- assisting trustees and auditors on statutory and regulatory compliance issues
- advising on tax matters and dealing with the Australian Taxation Office to resolve tax issues
- advice on director penalty notices
- rectification as a result of non-compliance issues
- obtaining various stamp duty concessions
- advising on investment rules and property transfers to the SMSF to ensure compliance
- advising on contributions to superannuation funds
- implementing and advising on limited recourse borrowing arrangements
- objections and appeals against amended superannuation assessments
- reviewing and updating SMSF and family trust deeds
Our clients are drawn from personal referrals, accountants, financial advisors and other lawyers. We recognise the need for accountants and financial planners to access a second opinion regarding trustee advice delivered with a common sense approach in a clear and concise manner.
At Robertson Hayles Lawyers, we have the proven expertise and experience in the field of superannuation, trust and taxation to provide you with legal solutions and documentation tailored to meet your needs in a cost efficient manner.
Call Robertson Hayles Lawyers at (08) 9325 1700 today to arrange an appointment and meet with Tim Pepper, our superannuation, trust and tax expert.