Perth’s Employment Law Experts
At Robertson Hayles Lawyers, we recognise that many people are unfairly dismissed or treated unfairly at work. In many cases, employers do not comply with their obligations under workplace laws. There may be much more that you can do than you might think!
WE SPECIALISE IN:
- Unfair dismissal
- Redundancy in unfair circumstances
- Workplace bullying
- Sexual harassment
- Workplace discrimination
- Forced resignation
- Responding to workplace investigations
- Underpayment of wages
Brendan Taylor Employment Lawyer
- Graduated in 2002 with a double major in law and commerce
- Has more than 13 years of experience in top tier legal firms
- He has practiced as an in-house lawyer at Westpac Banking Corporation
- Recently engaged by the Western Australian Local Government Association (WALGA) as an employment and human resource specialist
- Strong passion for employment law
- Attained a Master of Law in employment and commercial law in 2014.
Brendan has advised businesses and organisations on employment contracts, awards and enterprise agreements, restructuring and redundancies and other employment matters.
Brendan can help individuals in employment disputes including unfair dismissal claims, workplace discrimination, workplace harassment and the unlawful termination of employment.
Brendan has the unique advantage of having significant experience in representing both employers and employees. This provides Brendan with a holistic perspective of employment law and gives him an edge as he understands the legal and emotional nuances when dealing with the competing interests of the employer, the unions and the employee.