The property lawyers at Robertson Hayles Lawyers have many years of experience advising and completing documentation for property deals involving simple transactions for individuals in Perth, Western Australia to complex multi-million dollar deals for international corporate clients.
Our property lawyers aim to provide you with clear information, practical advice and creative solutions in order for you to obtain the most cost effective legal arrangements and documentation. We provide legal services in the following areas of property law:
- Preparation of retail, commercial and industrial leases and the assignment, variation and extension of such leases
- Preparation of discretionary family trusts and the variation of such trusts
- Preparation of contracts for sale for individuals and developers in real estate transactions
- Preparation of joint venture agreements in property transactions
- Preparation of mortgages
- Preparation and lodgement of caveats, applications for new title, registration of strata plans, replacement of lost title and other land-related applications
- Preparation of documents for the withdrawal of caveats and the discharge of mortgages and other encumbrances
- Application for Foreign Investment Review Board approvals
- Transfer duty (often known as stamp duty) issues
Over the years, our property lawyers have provided excellent service to many satisfied clients. If you need assistance in Property Law, please contact Robertson Hayles Lawyers at (08) 9325 1700 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org today to arrange an appointment with one of our highly experienced property lawyers today.