Sometimes when agreements have been reached or Family Court Orders made, it can be necessary for one party to seek enforcement of the agreement or Family Court Order. This is usually caused by the other party failing to comply or be in breach of the Family Court Order whether for parenting arrangements or financial matters.

Often these matters will require further Family Court action. The Family Court has significant powers to enforce its Orders and this area of law can often be complex.

We would always suggest that advice be sought from a family law Solicitor before proceeding with enforcement proceedings.

At Robertson Hayles Lawyers our family law Solicitors are experienced in advising their clients as to the appropriate enforcement options and can attend to the pursuit of these options through the Family Court.

Depending on the situation, our family law Solicitors may be able to resolve the problem without requiring Family Court proceedings and can provide you with advice on the alternate options available to you.

Contact us

For all enquiries please contact Robertson Hayles Lawyers on (08) 9325 1700 by email at or via our contact form and we will be happy to assist you.