Should I appoint a Legal Practice or a Settlement Agency?

The short answer is that in choosing Robertson Hayles Lawyers for your property transaction, you have the best of both worlds. A settlement agency is only qualified to carry out settlement work and is unable to provide any legal advice.  Hence, when legal advice or representation is required, a settlement agent cannot proceed further and will advise the client to seek legal advice from a lawyer. In contrast, a legal practice is qualified to carry out both settlements and provide legal advice and representation.   At Robertson Hayles Lawyers, we have an experienced and professional settlements team to ensure that your property transaction proceeds smoothly and in a timely manner. At the same time, we have lawyers with expertise in property law to provide legal advice and representation when the need arises and in complex property transactions. It is a myth that a legal practice is more expensive than a settlement agency. At Robertson Hayles Lawyers, we match the fees offered by a settlement agency. You would be surprised with the reasonableness of our settlement fees for the professional quality of our settlements work.   All this plus the comfort of knowing that when required, you have the support of our legal expertise. For assistance in property settlements and other conveyancing matters, please contact us.