Robertson Hayles Lawyers undertakes debt recovery action for many small to medium sized enterprises as well as large corporations.
We are committed to providing you with an efficient and cost effective debt recovery service regardless of the size of your company or the debt.
We understand the urgency of recovering the debt and the importance of regular reporting to keep you abreast of the status of the recovery action. In a standard debt recovery action, we offer packages to our clients with fixed costs for each step of the litigation process. In this practice area, we provide the following services:
- Reviewing your standard contracts to improve your terms and conditions in order to protect your business
- Lodging caveats and mortgages to secure assets to protect credit facilities
- Preparation of general security agreements and registration of security interests under the Personal Property Security Register
- Preparing and issuing letters of demand
- Commencing legal proceedings to recover debts
- Undertaking means enquiries
- Registration of Property Seizure and Sale Orders
- Issuing statutory demands against companies who fail to pay their debts
For assistance in Debt Recovery, please contact us.